Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need your opinion

For the wedding saturday I am supposed to cover the cake sporatically with flowers that match the invitation. The mother of the bride told me they were daisies on the invitation so I need opinions on which of the flowers I made last night I should reproduce on the cake?

And just so you can all get the big picture...along with the cake I am doing cupcakes. This is my practice cupcake tower. I decided to do all the medium flowers with brown centers- they are all done and ready to go so if you have a different opinion about them- don't tell me :)

Here is the invitation that is supposed to coordinate with the cake. Which flower or combination of flowers should I use on the cake?

1 comment:

Heather said...

These look great! Since you asked, I like the "double" flowers on the second row from the bottom. But they all look great! The cupcakes are fabulous! You are very talented.

I need to have you teach me how to do fondant sometime. I haven't used it yet, but I've done a lot of cakes.